Friday, February 26, 2016

Today was the last day hosting our lovely 5 Korean students.  On our final day we learnt a new game, (thanks Raelene) - "Mahue (left), Matau (right), it was lots of fun.  






Then we made (and created) our own pizza's and Amadine helped us cook them in the pizza oven - they were delicious!









After lunch it was time to pack up our work we had done at Oropi School and then attend Assembly where we all had to say a farewell speech.  



 

Here are a few of our last goodbye's to Oropi School:

"It was last day at Oropi school.   It was so fun I like to made pizzas.   I like oropi school and friends
Good Bye my best friend and everyone!!!!(Harry)

Good bye oropi schools students and teacher
Bye (Alex)
I like Oropi school.  Good bye friends and Teacher (Min)
Thank friends and Teacher good bye every one (Ria)

I like oropi school. And friend, teacher, today is last day Good bye"
(Chaemin)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment